Monday, February 4, 2013

Almost There...


Ok.... So maybe I lied.... I won't have an update of my new cards for awhile. I still have to scan them and finish a bunch.

I have, however, gotten a lot of cards done. My cards for the "Places You Find Cats" swap kept getting progressively lighter and lighter as my ink pad started dying. I was using black Color Box ink.
I do not like Color Box or Craft Smart ink. First off, Craft Smart is cheap and is more like paint than any thing else, and it smears so its not very good for LTCs. I don't like Color Box because it starts off overly strong then dies fairly quickly, not allowing a lot of use for it. This is just what I've experienced with it. I had to use Color Box's white ink for my No Ordinary Rabbit card. They turned out okay.

Anyways, I'm currently working on my cards for my "Plants vs Zombies" swap. So here's a sneak peek of my army of Scaredy Shroom stamps.


*Hint, hint* There's still room in my swap for any one interested!

I'll try to update my cards here soon!

=(^._.^)=

No comments:

Post a Comment