Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Day of Nothing but LTCs

Today I spent a good 7+ hours working on LTCs. I have to say, I am tiered of making LTCs right now. Tyrus and I were working on LTCs yesterday for my inchie swap I am hosting that is due in 10 days. We got everything done yesterday exsept my Pegasus card. I wanted to try embossing with that card but I had to borrow embossing stuff from a friend at church. She finaly brought it over around 5p.m. and so I got all of those done.
The bigest chunk of my day was cutting out the 2.5x3.5 cards for regular LTCs. I have 32 water color paper cards cut out for my "Big Yawn" cards due in January. After I cut the cards I started stamping. I made a small dent in the stack but did not finish stamping all the cards. I really didn't want to work on these cards so I moved on. I did manage, however, to get 2 completed cards. 2 down 30 to go!
What did I do with they rest of my time? Well, I cut 40 standard LTC cards and 24 2.5x7 cards. I then stamped each one but I did 8 cards of 8 different stamps. That took a LONG time. I can't say what I did them for, or why, because it's going to be a suprise for some people. In time I will eventually tell what they were for.

And so begings the crazy adventures of my card making. This is merly the begining and more cards than you know will be on their way!

=(^._.^)=

Catchow

No comments:

Post a Comment